Unsure of how a Sling Library works? See here!! How Does A Sling Library Work?
1. You can make an appointment here to come along to one of our regular sessions and try on the sling/s you are interested in. Once you have decided what sling/s you would like to hire we will need to take your debit or credit card details to cover the cost of the sling should anything go wrong. These card details are stored in our hire system MyTurn and will not be accessed for anything other than charging overdue fees and sling replacement costs if the sling is not returned and the customer does not respond to our emails. The hire fee will need to be paid in cash.
2. You will need to drop the sling back to the place you collected it from, and during the session opening times. If this is not convenient for you, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange a drop off to a different location or a postal return.
3. All sling hires are for a standard 2 weeks. You do have the option of extending your hire for an additional cost as long as no outstanding hire fees are owed, or if the hire has already reached our limit of 3 months. Please email us to discuss.
4. We offer you full support during your hire. Please contact us by email or Facebook message if you are having any issues using your sling.
5. Full terms and conditions apply to each hire you make. A copy will be emailed to you at the time of hire or you can view them here.